Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I've Got An Award!
My new blog friend divahick presented me with this award which, I'm told, is for "excellence in blogcasting". Divahick will go down in my memoirs as the 1st person to award me anything! Thanks.
I'm also told that there are a few rules: 1) Post the award on my blog; 2) Pass it on to some friends, up to 15; and 3) I have to let them know they've received the award. So, here's some of the people I enjoy associating with and this award is now theirs to pass on.
1) This Thing Called Life & All Things Frugal 4-U I know, I know, that's 2 blogs. But they're the same person. Plus she's family so I can do that. She's the most coupon-y (is that a word? well, it is now) person I know. I have got to have her teach me how she gets the stores to pay her to shop there.
2) Silk Creek Alpacas Not only does Bil have great alpacas, which I think are the most adorable animals, but he's got a chicken blog as well.
3) Meadow Turf Andrea has some great pictures and stories of New England life.
4) Building A Log Cabin Shelley also has great pictures and cool pajamas. She has another blog with more great pictures at Northern Michigan Experience
5) Hot Belly Mama is the only person I know that has designer diapers.
6) Cheesychick is a fellow believer is keeping kids busy.
7) Hidden Haven Homestead who's goats have the cutest outfits!
8) A New England Life Just love the photography!
9) Asher Acres What can I say - Bethany is just the neatest, coolest kid (young person, not goat)!
10) City Mouse, Country House
Well, the Mouse is just a cool dude!
11) Farmhouse Blessings Lea has a great website and coolest stuff. Plus she even gets snow to fall on her background! Her website states that it's an award-free blog. But, hey, I'll give her an award anyway cuz I think she's cool, no strings attached.
12) Asylum Farm I enjoy following her stories. Right now she's got lots of adorable English Shepherd puppies - I love puppies!
13) All Natural Simple Life Tonia has lots of goat babies, good stories, and I'm in complete agreement with anyone who has this statement on her blog "I've seen the village, and I don't want it raising my child".
14) A Homesteading Neophyte I had to look up in the dictionary what the word neophyte meant. I'm not going to tell you, you'll have to look it up for yourself. Phelan has great stories, lots of things to learn, like butchering hogs, cuts of meat, some great recipes, a little of this and a little of that. Plus the header picture cracks me up!
15) Post Menopausal Ponderings The name says it all! Plus, she's written a novel "First They Came for the Cows: An Activist's Story". I'm getting a signed copy! That's another 1st for me.
Well, that's 15. There are so many more I could have listed, so many neat people out there in blogland. Hopefully, all the links work correctly. I'm not exactly a computer genius but I'm starting to get the hang of this blogging thing. Now for the final part - I've got to let everyone know they have an award.