Thursday, November 12, 2009

What I Want For Christmas

Have you ever had the experience of seeing something that was just so beautiful you dreamed of having it? Something that spoke to your heart so much that you found yourself thinking "what if"? That hasn't happened often in my life but here's something I found that has done just that. To me he's just about the most beautiful animal I've ever seen. And ironically, his name is Romeo. Just his picture has captured my heart, it was love at first sight (now don't breath a word of this love affair to my husband). There's just no way I could ever afford him, so I'll just admire from afar and hold him in my dreams. P.S. - all donations accepted - LOL, just kidding. Don't you dare! P.P.S.S. - Just found out he's not for sale anyway. Phew, I'm safe - temporarily. There are lots of other gorgeous and captivating Gypsy Cob horses at Aisling Farm in NH.



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow what wonderful markings.
He is a very special secret.

Shelley said...

I can see why you want him! He's a handsome boy! I've always wanted a horse too....