Thursday, October 30, 2008

And So It Begins..... Again!


Old Man Winter is right on time with his annual Halloween snow storm. Usually it doesn't stay long as the warmer sunny late autumn days will still make their appearances from time to time in their futile attempt to fend off the approaching winter season. Last year, however, we got tricked. We had snow on the ground from mid October until late May. Hopefully this will be a "normal" (not that I remember what that is) year and this is just a tease of what's to come. But you never know in the north country. Better make an appointment to get the snow tires on!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ooh, I'm glad I live south of the lakes region. I've go so much raking to do before the snow can fly. It's been great to read your posts. Love the farm pix especially. I'm a farmer daughter living in urban NH.